Come out sunshine! It has been raining for days here in Connecticut and we need some serious sun, sand and ocean waves to roll in soon. With dreams of that warm no-nonsense summer daze, I have decided to switch up my pillow selection to add some bright yellows and ocean blues to the mix!
Follow these steps below to make these pillows. The links below are affiliate links. I make a small commission, which will pay for a tall latte (not a grande!). My opinions and suggestions are all unbiased and ones that I believe will make this world, and your home, a personal and well curated space.
- Download some fabulous at and patterns from my go-to resource, Creative Market:
- Head on over to zazzle.com to upload the art to any of their pillows. Here is a large square pillow: https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_polyester_throw_pillow_16x16-189796621955621641?rf=238528602759262642
- Zazzle is always offering coupons so make sure to check the top of their homepage for a discount before checkout.
- Order and wait patiently for your package to arrive.
- Consider piling more color into the mix. Here, some solid or dotted sheets or additional pillows in a reddish-orange will do the trick!
xo & rainbows