Make your own pillows to add some ocean blues and bright sunshine to your home.Read More
With Mother’s Day almost here, it’s naturally time to start stressing about what to give my momma as a gift! This year, I think a customized tote bag will do the trick. It will look fantastic on my momma's arm and will also work as a decorative piece on the retro Eames hooks by her front door (where she can keep grab + go items like sunscreen and bug spray in it).
Follow these steps below to make a tote bag for your momma. The links below are affiliate links. I make a small commission, which will pay for a tall latte (not a grande!). My opinions and suggestions are all unbiased and ones that I believe will make this world, and your home, a personal and well curated space.
- Download a fabulous chunky font. The font shown in the sample photo above is Hanley Inline which is part of the Hanley Font Family. Hanley is such a versatile font with lots of variations and extras. A purchase well worth it!
Hanley Inline: https://crmrkt.com/MWQjG3?u=spinpin
- Set and center your text and choose your mom’s favorite color
- Save the file as a JPG
- Head on over to zazzle.com to upload the art to any of their tote bags. Here is one bag which is large and simple:
Tote Bag: Tote Bag: https://www.zazzle.com/custom_big_large_jumbo_shopping_tote_bag_natural-149471791822677087?rf=238528602759262642
- Zazzle is always offering coupons so make sure to check the top of their homepage for a discount before checkout.
- Order and wait patiently for your package to arrive.
- Consider stuffing your bag with goodies your mom would enjoy.
xo & rainbows